Are you looking for an immediate start role? Do you enjoy working as part of a team and engaging with people? Are you looking to gain skills in a new sector to improve your CV and gain invaluable work experience?
Why not apply to join a huge, global company to work on a brand new recruitment campaign for one of our biggest clients?
Randstad are looking for a number of Recruitment Campaign Team Members to work together to support the pre-existing team based at our lively head office in Hartlebury, Worcestershire.
The role is temporary but we envisage you will be working with us until at least August/September 2021 with the possibility for ongoing support to the team beyond this.
- £12 PER HOUR
- Monday to Friday, 08:30AM - 17:30PM
- 40 hours PER WEEK
- Weekly pay
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Access to exclusive benefits including discounts at high street stores, restaurants and cinemas
- Working as part of a small team, helping to execute all necessary tasks as part of recruitment campaign.
- Use of client and in-house systems
- Conducting pre-screening of candidates and telephone interviews
- Accurate collation of MI (Management Information) and statistics
- Making sure that all new starters are compliant by undertaking thorough referencing and background checks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in the diverse and busy head office of a large, nationwide business, working alongside the Managing Director and Senior Management
- Ability to multi-task and manage a varied and ever-changing workload
- Know the importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Able to work at a fast pace but ensure work completed is highly accurate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint), essential
- Google Applications (Mail, Sheets, Forms)
Own transport is essential due to location of office. The office is Covid-19 secure
Candidates will be contacted for a pre-screen telephone interview, where successful candidates will then be invited to face to face interviews.
Please note the role is immediate start so you must be free to begin work immediately with no notice period.
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations. Why not click apply today!