Are you looking for an immediate start role? Do you enjoy working as part of a team and engaging with people? Are you looking to gain skills in a new sector to improve your CV and gain invaluable work experience?
Why not apply to work with the world's largest recruitment company supporting one of our newest and biggest clients.
Randstad are looking for a number of Team Members to work within our lively head office environment, based in Worcestershire (DY10) to support this exciting and record breaking growth.
- £24,000 per annum
- Between 07:00am - 18:00pm, Monday - Sunday
- Flexibility of hours required such as:
- Saturday - Sunday
- Sunday - Thursday
- Tuesday - Saturday
- You must be flexible to work outside of the above core hours including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Shift patterns are also available to support work life balance which can include evenings and fixed weekends.
- 40 hours PER WEEK
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Access to exclusive benefits including discounts at high street stores, restaurants and cinemas
- Monthly superstar and yearly performance and recognition awards with great financial incentives
- Bonus structure
- Full training and development plans
The role of recruitment administrator is varied and would suit those from a high volume administration background, inbound or outbound contact centre or similar. As a recruitment administrator, you may be responsible for individual candidates or a specific part of the candidate application journey, details of which can be found below. You will be working in a target driven and fun environment in which Randstad has strict targets to meet each week.
- Ensuring that all applicants are engaged through the recruitment process with daily contact, progress updates and a friendly and professional service
- Ensuring that all successful applicants meet strict compliance requirements including eligibility to work checks, DBS checks and driving checks
- Answering inbound calls, making outbound calls and using text/email communications to provide and request information
- Checking and updating various data systems and suites to maintain accurate candidate records
- Administering a payroll process and reconciling against payroll reports
To succeed in this role you'll have a passion for hard work, be team orientated and be able to work alone and on specific tasks to support the overall goals of the business.
- Experienced in working on a number of different tasks at once and able to focus on one part of a process
- Have strong IT skills including multitasking with different programs and the ability to easily learn new systems
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills at all times
- Be able to display where you have worked in a diverse, fast paced, evolving environment
- Have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and meeting demanding but achievable targets
- Experience in a busy office or call centre environment is highly desirable
- Experience or understanding of the recruitment industry
- Passionate about process improvement and efficiency and willing to contribute to new ways of working
Own transport or locality is essential due to the location of the office. The office is Covid-19 secure
Should your application be progressed, you'll be invited to our office to participate in an assessment centre to test your skills within an administration environment. Our team is growing at a high rate and we have start dates planned regularly over the coming weeks and months.
We welcome applicants seeking flexible and permanent work and look forward to hearing from you.