Are you looking for your next role with an immediate start within the recruitment sector? Are you from a recruitment, HR or large volume team management background and seeking your next challenge within a fast paced, world leading business? If so, this could be the role for you.
Due to expansion, we're seeking recruitment administrators and on site specialists to join Randstad's corporate temp on a temporary, on going basis with the potential of permanent opportunities in the future. Based close to SE11 (Oval and Earl's Court) the successful applicants will be able to start immediately!
- £11.50 per hour
Hours of work:
- Between 7am and 6pm
- You must be flexible to work outside of the above core hours including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Shift patterns are also available to support work life balance which can include evenings and fixed weekends.
- 40 hours PER WEEK
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Access to exclusive benefits including discounts at high street stores, restaurants and cinemas
- Monthly superstar and yearly performance and recognition awards with great financial incentives
- Full training and development plans
- Future permanent opportunities
The role of recruitment administrator is key to ensure the successful management of our temporary work force and supporting the Randstad management team who are based in our clients offices. The role will include:
- Management of a large volume temporary workforce
- Managing the worker absence and holiday process
- Delivering performance based feedback through feedback sessions
- Reviewing and confirming contract changes
- Sending engagement and communication messages to support business changes and important updates
- Interaction with the client to provide key workforce updates
- Completing compliance audits and following up on resulting actions
To succeed in this role you'll have a passion for hard work, be team orientated and be able to work alone and on specific tasks to support the overall goals of the business. You'll have experience in managing large worker volumes, HR or are task driven.
- Experienced in working on a number of different tasks at once and able to focus on one part of a process
- Have strong IT skills including multitasking with different programs and the ability to easily learn new systems
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills at all times
- Be able to display where you have worked in a diverse, fast paced, evolving environment
- Have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and meeting demanding but achievable targets
- Experience in a busy office or onsite environment
- Experience or understanding of the recruitment industry
- Passionate about process improvement and efficiency and willing to contribute to new ways of working
The office is Covid-19 secure and you must be able to work from the office location, this is not a work from home role.
Should you wish to apply, please click the link below and complete the information as requested
Should you meet the criteria, a member of the team will be in touch to discuss the role further.