Recruiters of Kent are you looking for your next challenge? How about working for a global leading agency in our most successful, profitable division?
Whatever your sector, we would love to give someone the opportunity to join us to work in our Construction division. This will be working on a temp desk and so having experience of dealing with the busy temp/freelance workers would be ideal.
Randstad UK is part of the world's largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20k - £27,500k+ Uncapped Commission
Some of the reasons you should work here:
* Uncapped Commission scheme - be in charge of your earnings!
* Randstad Flex - Work from home
* Car allowance (depending on level included in salary package)
* Free parking on site
* Working with an award winning branch and alongside some of the top billers in the company!
* Clear career path mapped out into management
* Latest Technology - Google Chromebook and state of the art CRM system
* Continued learning and development throughout your career
* Access to mental health support
* Subsidised gym memberships
* Access to Randstad Share Plan - 50% bonuses!
* Randstad Stars Long Service Awards
* Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
* Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work/Child Care vouchers + many more!
* Discounts off your favourite retailers
* Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more * and many more
What you'll be responsible for in this role:
* Managing your own desk within the Construction industry on a technical desk
* Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
* Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
* Working towards reaching the companies financial targets * Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
* Building a strong contract book of temp workers To be successful in this position you will:
* Have 360 recruitment experience
* Ideally have worked on a temporary desk (but we're open!)
* Demonstrate you are a strong, consistent billing consultant
* Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
* Thrive in a target driven environment
* Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with David Poole by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.