Are you seeking your next job in the recruitment industry?
My client has an immediate opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Support Officer to join their existing team on an initial interim basis.
The successful applicant will work in a high volume environment providing support to the existing team and agencies nationwide.
- Support the existing teams in a high volume environment
- Liaise with existing agencies, building relationships for upcoming projects
- Work proactively to ensure the smooth delivery of upcoming works
- Manage agency supply and provide assistance when needed
- Liaise with internal management team nationwide on the mobilisation of new projects
- Assist in the transition of agency workers onto a new I.T Platform
The ideal applicant will be immediately available with either agency experience or experience working with agencies to deliver high volume projects.
Strong I.T skills, in particular Microsoft and Google packages.
To apply, please submit a CV or call Sam Studley on 07747757388
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.