Job Title: Learning Disability Nurse
Location: North Manchester
Salary: £35 per hour
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals with learning disabilities? Do you possess the skills and empathy to provide high-quality care and support? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a dedicated Learning Disability Nurse to join our team in North Manchester. As a Learning Disability Nurse, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive care and support an individual with learning disabilities, ensuring their physical, emotional, and social needs are met. The hours are either 9-5 or 8-6 across 7 days, which guarantees a lot of flexibility.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin.
- Experience working with individuals with learning disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Competitive pay rate of £35 per hour.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive work environment.
- Contribution to making a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals with learning disabilities.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated Learning Disability Nurse looking for a rewarding opportunity in North Manchester, apply now.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.