Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you new to management or recently returning to management and looking for a supportive environment to thrive and make a difference?
If you answered yes to the above we have the job for you!
Based in Nottingham, we are a dedicated and innovative national care company that requires a Registered Manager to lead our existing home on a full time, permanent basis. You will be running the home as your own and in charge of the quality of care, running of the service and the responsibility of each placement. This home is a 5+ service supporting male adults who have autism and some challenging behaviours. We aim to provide support to adults to enable them to live as independently as possible. If you are a caring, nurturing and hardworking manager then we would love to hear from you. This is a fabulous opportunity to develop in the fast growing and award winning care providers in the UK.
- Online benefits and discounts
- Competitive salary
- Training throughout / career progression
- To step into a fast paced service and provide support to adults and the elderly within a 30x bed home
- The recruitment of staff and building the service up to the very best standard as seen by the company
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
What is required?
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- MUST have at least 2 years experience as a Registered Manager with CQC inspections
- With-in the last 3 year's worked in a position of relevant care, management of staff and supervisions
If you feel this is the right role for you please call 07546027009 and ask for Bryony or email: Bryonyuk
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....