Are you a Change Professional with a proven track record for the design, management and delivery of strategic, complex regulatory change?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide Maternity Cover for a high profile Financial Institution.
This role would sit as a key part of an existing Product & Performance team in the Line of Business (LOB) Compliance Department.
- Supporting the delivery of internally and externally driven change and regulatory initiatives, across Legal and Compliance (L&C), whilst applying strong project/change management disciplines to ensure consistently high standards of implementation and adoption of best practices;
- In partnership with Business partners, identifying the scope and impact of regulatory changes on Business processes;
- Advising Business partners on the design and embedding of required control frameworks to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance;
- In partnership with L&C colleagues, support the generation and maintenance of documented interpretive guidance and Compliance policies;
- Working with L&C colleagues in designing and executing risk-based post implementation verification testing of the outputs from Business processes, to ensure consistency with regulatory requirements and expectations;
- The ongoing support for process improvements and process efficiencies across EMEA Compliance, whilst leveraging technology aligned to the strategic technology road map of the
- Relevant experience in Compliance, Legal, Audit, Change Management and/or Technology disciplines, preferably obtained within either the asset management or investment banking Sectors;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the current UK (and preferably EU) regulatory landscape;
- Must have a proven track record for the design, management and delivery of strategic, complex regulatory change programmes;
- Strong organizational and planning skills, including the identification and management of cross-regulatory programme dependencies;
- The candidate must be able to autonomously drive regulatory change end to end and influence across all levels to secure the right regulatory outcome for the business and it's clients;
- The candidate must be adept at providing thought leadership to the detailed elements of regulatory design, including rules interpretation and operational control.
- The candidate must have strong senior stakeholder engagement and influencing skills and have the ability to navigate complex matrices of accountability and stakeholders through multiple programme phases
- Candidates should have strong communication skills with experience of managing different viewpoints to reach a consensus as well as being able to articulate complex regulatory strategies and issues. ;
- Must have a strong appreciation of operational risk and control frameworks;
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a new and exciting role to advance your career, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....