The Regulatory Reporting group has a number of roles and responsibilities, a number of which are noted below:
- Perform daily and monthly calculation of regulatory capital information, in accordance with the PRA guidelines for the UK based regulated entities for distribution to senior management
- Prepare and submit regulatory returns to the PRA and the Bank of England including Common Reporting (COREP)
- Partner with the business and support functions across the bank in the UK and globally, to provide information, analysis and guidance on all local regulatory capital related queries.
- Review new and significant transactions through representation on the New Product Review forum to consider the regulatory implications thereof and provide approval where appropriate.
- Prepare and present regulatory information and analysis to legal entity Risk Oversight Committees
- Monitor proposed reforms in respect of the applicable regulatory rules and engage with regulators, trade and industry organisations and the European Commission on the potential impact of such developments.
- Provide subject matter expertise on regulatory capital for internal strategic projects
- Engage with internal control functions including Quality Assurance, Compliance and Internal Audit as appropriate in their review of the Regulatory Reporting function
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team tasked with delivering on elements of the above responsibilities.
What will I be doing? (Responsibilities)
You will be expected to play a key role in the UK Regulatory Reporting team performing the tasks and functions you are allocated to produce high quality deliverables in an efficient manner in line with timeframes agreed and, to challenge existing processes to encourage innovation and improvements. You will be working within a strong team and you are expected to be proactive, motivated, enthusiastic and driven.
In addition you should develop a solid understanding of the business, drive execution, sustain focus and optimism and live the key values and culture.
An indication of some key tasks you will be allocated/contribute to as part of the team are noted below:
- Preparation of the daily calculation of regulatory capital for the main UK regulated entity
- Performing analysis on capital movements, liaising with the business and support functions to understand the results, conducting appropriate due diligence and articulating the conclusions with sufficient detail and evidence.
- Support the preparation of external and internal requests in respect of regulatory information
- Participate, as required, in assignments to identify and implement improvements to the process and control framework within which the group operate
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...