Are you an experienced Resident Liaison Officer / Housing Officer ready for your next challenge? I have an exciting, URGENT role for you to work on a scheme in Sutton.
This is an ongoing contract role, offering experience working for a reputable construction company who are highly thought of, paying competitive rates!
What are the benefits for you?
- Urgent requirement!
- Ongoing contract role
- Enjoyable working environment
Roles and Responsibilities of a Resident Liaison Officer:
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with residents on a day to day basis
- Attending Open Days for Residents
- Carrying out Pre-Condition Surveys regularly
- Speaking with Housing Association Staff
- General customer service
- Co-operating with the construction team
- Speaking with private owners / landlords
- Must have experience in a Resident Liaison Role
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills
- Live commutable distance from the project in Sutton (ideally drive).
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.