Do you have 6 months experience as a childrens support worker in a secure or residential setting? Do you have experience supporting young people with learning disabilities, ADHD and or Autism?
We have a range of contracts in the Dumfries and Galloway area that are offering 6 month contracts for experienced practitioners that have a desire to support young people in the community.
We can offer full time hours, paid upto £18 per hour. Including sleep overs this is the equivalent of a £55,000 per year salary!
The post is working with young people living in the community, responsibilities include; tenancy support, cooking, accompanying YPs to different activities, personal care and promoting Independence. Shift patterns tend to be 2 long days with a sleepover in between followed by 2 days off.
What Randstad Care can offer:
- Immediate start date
- Free PVG
- Excellent pay rates / Weekly pay
- Access to other exclusive opportunities to help advance your career
- Access to accredited training, to help grow your care knowledge
- Excellent £300 candidate referral scheme*
- SSSC Endorsement
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working effectively on their own as well as part of a team
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
In ordered to be considered for this post, you must be:
- 6 months UK experience, working within a care setting
- A car driver with access to your own vehicle (not essential but preferred)
- Ideally qualified to minimum SVQ Level 2 in Care or HNC in Social Care
Click apply to submit your CV today! If you want to discuss what other jobs we have contact Andrew Paterson on 0131 240 0887.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.