Are you looking for your next challenge as a child support worker?
Love being outdoors and wish you could make this part of your work?
If the answer is yes, then we need you!
Child Support worker roles available with an independent school in Perthshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic school expanding it's services this spring.. A successful child support worker will support children and young people ages 8-21 with a range of complex needs, challenging behaviour and autism.
This is a challenging, but rewarding position with an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people. Here's what another Randstad worker had to say: "It has been an amazing experience, in an an amazing community."
What can Randstad offer you?
- Competitive rates
- Great service with community gardens on site
- Close knit team with flexible rotas
- Excellent career progressions; the service is keen to promote from within
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Employee discount app
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Supporting children with a variety of complex learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and autism
- Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young people
- Working as a team to support up to 36 young people
- Taking service users out into the community and to school each day
- Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on 013 1240 0887 for a confidential chat or email
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....