Looking to work in a school environment supporting vulnerable children? Do you have at least 6 months experience working with children? Looking for regular working hours within school times?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for Children's support workers in the Edinburgh area. This role will entail working with in a school environment working alongside vulnerable children and providing them 1:1 support. Regular routined hours are included with this role.
- Career progression pathway opportunities
- Regular hours: Mon - Friday 8:30 - 3:40 with a 12:15 early finish on fridays!
- Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Competitive rates: £10-£15/hour
Your responsibilities will include:
- Caring for adults with physical and learning disabilities
- Providing personal one-to-one care
- Maintaining and developing resident's welfare
- At least 6 months general support worker experience needed (Children's)
- SVQ in Health and Social Care desirable
- Valid PVG
- Passion for care and support work
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Caitlyn, or apply here now!
Come and join our amazing team!
Not the role for you?
We have a number of support worker roles around Scotland so please get in contact if you would like any more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....