Are you a passionate and uplifting Support Worker looking to make a difference to the lives of people within a residential home near you? If so, we currently have varied Support Worker roles across Merthyr Council. As a Support Worker, you will be driven to provide ongoing support and care for service users and to help them live as independent and active lives as possible.
Not only will this position offer great job satisfaction, but a real feeling that you are changing and making a difference to someone's life, whilst collaborating with a driven and supportive team to reach the same end goal.Hours of work are: Part time or full time hours with optional overtime Salary: £9.50-£11.50 ph with enhanced pay for any overtime hours worked
As well as building strong relationships with the service users, as a Care Assistant, you will:
- Deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centred care plans
- work with service users to develop and encourage independence where suitable
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
We offer incredible benefits including:
- An easy to use app based rota system where you put your availability in and we do the rest!
- Flexible working hours. Whether it's weekends, evenings, nights or long days
- 24 hour on call service
- Accrued holiday pay - a savings pot you can take out at any time to allow you a break from work
- Bespoke training package
- Work for a nationally recognised company for delivering quality support
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to Care for Adults, you will need to
- Be committed and passionate about supporting Adults in a residential setting
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....