I am looking for a diligent and capable recruitment consultant looking to step away from agency and into the world of internal recruitment. You must have proven experience in resourcing and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Mon - Friday 08:30 AM - 17:30 PM
- Currently WFH but will be office based
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private health-care
- To work collaboratively with Stakeholders to meet Regional and Business Unit resourcing demands whilst providing a reliable and confident customer service and to ensure an excellent candidate experience that aligns with our Source, Train and Retain Strategy.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, from liaising with stakeholders to understand resourcing requirements to face to face/TEAMS interviewing
- Advertise job adverts on job boards, career pages and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Onboarding of new hires
- Updating the HR System with new starter details
- Review and screen of CV's and applications
- Providing interview feedback as needed
- Answering queries from candidates related to hiring process
- Updating job descriptions such as tasks or modifying requirements
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager and hiring managers on the status of open jobs
- Sourcing candidates via online platforms
- Creating talent pools
- Participate in careers and job fairs to boost company's reputation and visibility
- Work in a collaborative approach with the PSL as and when required
- Update both the Agency and Permanent recruitment tracker
- Produce recruitment reports and provide administration support
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultant (agency) role / internal recruitment or similar is essential
- Understanding / experience in civil engineering, blue collar and white collar recruitment would be advantageous
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to head hunt
- Able to manage the resourcing process
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of packages
- Experience in applicant tracking
- Competent on excel
Don't miss out, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....