RGN, Preston, Sunday Rates up-to £40p/h, Block-Booking or Ad-Hoc shifts available
Randstad's NHS division is a registered supplier into the NHS and private sector, with an excellent range of shifts, a custom online booking system, and dedicated consultants.
We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work in Preston and the surrounding areas on a block-booking or Ad-Hoc basis.
If you would like great rates, a great service and a quick registration process - click apply below!
Experience in the following areas needed:
- Valid NMC Pin
- 6 months UK experience as an RGN within the past 3 years
Benefits of Randstad
- Free accredited training
- £50 welcome bonus after 20 hours of work
- Trusted framework agency
- Free ID and Uniform
- Easy online booking system
- Assigned one dedicated consultant
- Support inside and outside of work
Fancy £300 of Love2Shop vouchers?
- Simply refer a friend or colleague interested in agency work! T's & C's apply* https://www.randstad.co.uk/refer-a-friend/
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.