Are you seeking flexibility, working your chosen shift patterns? Do you have in-patient NHS experience? Are you a Qualified Band 5 Mental Health Nurse? Do you hold a valid NMC Pin?
Various shift patterns are available working within an NHS Mental Health Hospital located in Manchester supporting adults with mental illness.
There's a variety of shift patterns available working within the below settings:
- Dementia Assessment
Shift patterns available
Earlies, Lates, Days, Nights
You will be working within a supportive multi-disciplinary team; though these settings may be challenging at times, it is rewarding due to the difference your support will make to the service users.
Benefits to you:
- Randstad Care work in partnership, with the RCN, to support Nurses with the revalidation process. Free revalidation and training sessions are available for all of our Nurses to attend, free of charge, with ongoing support from both Randstad Care and the RCN thereafter
- Dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call
- Weekly pay runs via an online pay system
- Access to free training courses
- Referral scheme - £200 vouchers per successful referral
- Online fast track DBS applications
Responsibilities would include:
- Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
- Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
- Ensuring the correct administration of medication and monitoring the results of treatment
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress
- Applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour
- Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments
- Ensuring that the legal requirements appropriate to a particular setting or group of patients are observed
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity, you must:
- Have a valid NMC registration
- Minimum of 1 year post qualifying experience working within a similar role
Please contact me on 0161 200 1930 or email to apply or find out further information on the shifts available
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....