An opportunity has arose for an individual who is commited to providing a high quality service to rough sleepers throughout this council. The service will work with internal and external partners to identify, and respond to, reports of rough sleepers and maintain an accurate overview of the local picture.
- To be responsible and accountable for the effective delivery of high quality outreach services for rough sleepers and those at risk of homelessness/sofa surfing etc
- Conduct regular, one to one targeted street outreach provision
- Respond to referrals within a reasonable time frame
- Undertake an assessment of needs and risk to ensure client's individual needs are identified and met
- To respond to immediate needs and risks by engaging rough sleepers with relevant health and support services
- Enable clients to relocate or return to their home/area, involving specialist agencies where necessary
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....