We are looking for an experienced Sales or Customer Service Administrator to work as part of a well-established and growing organisation that has gone from strength to strength!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and play a vital role in supporting customers across the UK and Ireland.
You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in end to end sales support - so experience in this is essential.
- £22,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
- 20 days hol + BH (accrue each year until 23 days)
- Parking on-site
- Mon - Fri 08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
To work as part of the sales office team in providing an efficient and friendly service to our customers. You will also be the primary contact for the UK and Irish customers, supporting them with their orders and shipments.
- Sales order processing
- Provide end to end sales support
- Follow up customer quotations
- Receive sales calls helping and advising customers and sales agents, with any queries they may have relating to orders, stock availability, prices, delivery etc
- Process sales orders onto the system advising customers of any queries and changes to their requirements
- Receive incoming emails into a shared inbox, some of which result in end user technical advice and support
- Liaise with carriers to monitor and chase customer deliveries
- Raise customer invoices
- Work as part of a team to ensure the best service is provided to our customers
- Liaising with external departments and suppliers in UK/Eire/Ireland to ensure goods are shipped to deadline
- Coordination of shipments and deliveries
- Handling and responding promptly to customer enquiries via inbound calls and emails
- Experience in sales administration/ sales support/ customer service administration
- Must have sales order processing experience
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data entry skills are essential
- You must have experience supporting a sales team (customer support or sales support capacity)
- Providing customers with quotations and pricing
- Experience dealing with couriers and shipments
- Excellent at communicating via phone and email
- Ability to prioritise
- Organised and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Personable in your approach
- Confident in building and developing relationships
Location: towards Bartley Green
Please get in touch today :) Interviews are taking place.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....