Are you customer focused in your approach? Is providing a high level of service at the heart of all you do? Like to build and develop great relationships with those internally and externally? Have experience making outbound calls? If the answer is yes, please keep reading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a small, friendly and supportive sales and customer service team for a company that really do make a difference.
- £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Parking on-site
- Permanent position
- Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 17:30 PM
Your responsibilities as a Renewals Coordinator:
The renewals coordinator will be undertaking the on-going monitoring and management of all renewal maintenance and training contracts. The short-term aim is to reduce the number of contracts on hold and assist in the implementation of a training renewal process. The focus will then be on ensuring maintenance & training contracts are renewed in a timely manner to keep the customer compliant.
- Running daily and weekly renewals process
- ProActive Telephone Calls
- Occasional Order Processing
- Closing renewed maintenance and training opportunities
- Spotting up sell opportunities
- Maintaining the company CRM
- Liaising with Engineers and Trainers
- Liaising with Sales Team to pass on customers where appropriate.
- Provide support to the admin team during busy periods.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
- Customer centric in your approach is essential
- Worked in a Sales and Customer service capacity
- Experience making outbound calls
- Must have experience in supporting a sales or commercial team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to hit targets
- Always looking for opportunities to continually improve personally and as a company
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Good communication skills in both Written and oral communications.
- IT literate - Microsoft applications / CRM
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and Team
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
Don't miss out out on this opportunity, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....