Do you enjoy speaking to a variety of stakeholders and are you able to to build and develop relationships on a daily basis? Can you coordinate multiple tasks and projects and have experience supporting sales and commercial teams? If the answer is yes, please keep reading.
We are looking for a Diligent and capable Sales Coordinator to work for a successful and fast growing organisation based in Cradley Health. This is an exiting opportunity to work for a friendly and ambitious company, whilst making a real impact.
- £21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Parking on-site
- 20 days + BH
- 09:00 - 17:00 Mon - Fri
- Work closely within the commercial team to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identify the viability of customer requirements
- Engage with potential customer base following internal research and approach
- Accurately input data into the CRM database & manage the sales pipeline.
- Log & record all sales opportunities providing daily & weekly performance reports.
- Help & identify opportunities within our existing & new customer database.
- Acting as the first point of contact and deliver outstanding customer service at all times
- Managing contract customer queries relating to product and price
- Taking responsibility for internal reporting; analysing data, identifying trends, risks and opportunities
- Updating the company ERP system accurately to deliver timely contract mobilisation.
- Managing sales and contract related projects which require data manipulation and analysis, presenting clear rationale and recommendations to Managers.
- Creating presentations to support bids and contract meetings.
- Attend external sales meetings and exhibitions
- Must have experience in supporting sales / sales coordination (essential)
- MUST have experience in the sales process
- Have experience in the residential housing sector
- A degree in Business Management of similar (desirable) with commercial experience
- Confident in making outbound calls to customers as well as acting as their first POC
- Proven ability to be able to coordinate
- Ability to produce reports and analyses data
- Experience and understanding in bid writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient on all Microsoft applications
- Aware of modular and construction trends would be advantageous
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Self motivated and results driven
Interviews are taking place so please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....