Job Title: Sales Executive, German speaker
Salary: £35k basic salary + OTE/Commission
Sector: Luxury Aviation
VistaJet is the first and only global business aviation company - flying corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world.
Founded in 2004, the company pioneered an innovative business model where clients have access to an entire fleet while paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet's signature Program membership offers clients a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its iconic silver and red jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere.
VistaJet is part of Vista Global Holding (Vista) - the world's number one on demand charter operator, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation. Vista clients have access to a global Members' fleet of over 360 aircraft, including Global 7500, Global 6000, and Challenger 350 jets.
- A competitive basic salary of £35k
- Fantastic OTE/Commission
- 2 private jet charters a year and fantastic sales conferences in global locations
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Mayfair offices
- Conduct phone-based research by contacting corporations and HNWIs to develop and update the database by qualifying names, titles and contact details
- Continuously building prospect lists by initiating phone discussions and establishing relationships
- Set up face-to-face meetings for the Sales Vice Presidents with qualified prospects
- Feed and grow the database with customer relevant information, building up a richer profile to understand clients' needs
- Handling incoming enquiries by prospective customers and stakeholders
- Support the Sales Vice Presidents to investigate lost sales opportunities to learn and avoid such re-occurrences
- Prepare tailored proposals for the Sales Vice Presidents, according to client preference
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to tailor brand communication to prospects and clients in your designated region
- Follow-up on events and direct marketing campaigns to preserve interest of prospective customers by maintaining continuous contact via email and phone
- Maintain continued customer contact post-sale to ensure efficient and effective account management; conduct bi-annual reviews with customers and be readily available for ad hoc queries or feedback
- Educated to degree level (essential)
- Fluency in English and German (essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and high energy
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and resilient, with a strong desire to succeed
- A methodical yet creative approach
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application....