This is a really exciting opportunity for a driven individual to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
If you have a desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market and want to work as a Sales Ops Specialist for my client who is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers please get in touch!
The Small Business Sales Ops Specialist will execute the Small Business plan for a territory region, alongside the SB Territory Managers, focusing on a portion of the pipeline. You will have a full understanding of the business opportunities by engaging with authorized partners and distributors to drive customer demand in the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for pipeline management, business forecast, and for the full cycle between deal registration or opportunity creation until deal or opportunity closure.
- Interact with partners, distributors and customers to drive closing of hunting opportunities.
- Consult partners, distributors and customers on best fitting solutions to close opportunities and do cross- and up-sell based on e.g. bundles.
- Have a close collaboration with stakeholders (Territory Manager) for bigger and complex opportunities for further processing.
- Manage opportunity documentation in CRM
Skills & Qualifications
- Engaging with customers in a consultative approach
- Endless curiosity in digital product markets
- Understanding and experience working with Channel Partners
- Competence in learning and discussing key IT and Digital aspects from Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions
- Big picture thinking fueling perseverance through follow up calls, leaving voicemails, coordinating appointments, presenting metrics
- Integrity of intel reported daily into CRM and of email correspondence sent on behalf of our clients
- Coordinating successful go-to-market services for business owners + client stakeholders
- Degree level qualification required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Dutch and/or Portuguese level (C1) required
Due to a high volume of applications only those progressing to the next stage will be contacted
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...