Great opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join an IT Reseller in central London on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The business offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous bonus scheme with the opportunity for personal development and progression.
The Sales Support Executive will work closely with Account Managers to develop the full potential of high profile key accounts generating multi-million pound annual spend.
The duties of the role include:
* Handling all enquiries from clients and supporting the Account Director
* Ownership of all account administration, producing key reports and information for the Account Managers as needed
* Work with vendors and partners to develop opportunities
* Develop a comprehensive portfolio product knowledge
* Work closely with internal departments including customer service, credit control and purchasing
* Produce quotations in response to client requests
* Understand and coordinate the deal registration process
The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join a highly profitable, growing market leader that can offer career and personal development opportunities in the UK and abroad.
To be considered you will need at least 12 months Sales Support experience and a demonstrated understanding of how large corporate accounts are managed. An understanding of the sales process is important, as well as previous experience of interacting with vendors.
The personal characteristics you'll need include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a commercial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities and great attention to detail with the ability to interpret and implement instructions quickly.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....