We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Representative for one of our prestigious clients based in Manchester City Centre. Our client is a global organisation operating within the technology space supplying customers globally. Within this role you will be responsible for looking after existing client sales accounts maintaining customer relationships to drive sales and GP growth within your allocated accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will be able to build a great career which can offer company progression.
Duties will include -
- Responsible for maintaining customer sales accounts assisting in account management and administration.
- Identifying business opportunities with clients.
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of products.
- Producing customer quotations.
- Ensuring internal CRM systems are kept up to date with key stakeholder information.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to Account Directors.
Candidates Must -
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders from all levels.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office Packages such as Word and Excel.
- Be self motivated and be able to manage your own workload.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....