Salesforce Functional Analyst
The Salesforce Functional Analyst is a critical member of the Commercial Systems team and reports to the IT Senior Manager of CRM Solution Design. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will support the clients commercial expansion with new products, new markets and new functions through business analysis and general IT support across the entire business entity. Specific functions of this role include business process definition (as-is vs. to-be), solution design, configuration, and implementation of technical solutions across the Salesforce.com platform.
This role will focus on low-mid complexity enhancements to our Salesforce org, and will grow into more complex, project-oriented work over time. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, organisational skills required to work on multiple initiatives at the same time, and the ability to comprehend business processes and suggest solutions in a business-friendly manner.
* Primarily responsible for solutions supporting Commercial IT functions such as Customer Care, Product Support, Field Sales, and general commercial operations.
* Perform complex business and systems analysis work including requirements gathering/user story creation via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff.
* Develop supporting documentation such as process flows, mockups, and system interface diagrams.
* Analyse existing business process to recommend improvements based on an understanding of Salesforce configuration best practice.
* Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements and open production support tickets.
* Develop comprehensive test plans, coordinate test activities, lead UAT exercises and/or help execute test components.
* Assist with development and maintenance of field reports/dashboards using either SFDC report builder, Wave or other BI tools available at Insulet.
* Minimal travel will be required.
Education and Experience:
* Experience working in a Business Analyst position.
* Experience working on projects related to Commercial/Sales process improvement.
* Applicant is actively working with SFDC in current position or has done so in a recent position.
* Minimum certification as Salesforce Administrator. Additional certifications are a plus.
* Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com concepts including standard object features, console configuration, workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, Visual Flow, reporting, security settings, role hierarchy, Salesforce Lightning.
* BS in an IT-related discipline such as Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience supporting or working with a Commercial organisation, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or any other regulatory-controlled industry.
* Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
* Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverable within agreed upon time lines.
* Excellent communication, influencing, and negotiating skills are critical.
* Excellent writing skills. Must have the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood presentations.
* Positive, results-driven, rational, logical, team player
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.