Are you customer focused with the ability to build rapport putting members of the public at ease? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment at the forefront of the Travel industry?
Randstad are proud to partner with a pharmaceuticals company supporting the Travel sector by recruiting a team of Covid Sample Collection Assistants and Covid Test Operatives for 2 sites receiving International, European & Domestic travellers.
- Competitive Pay rate £10.00 per hour
- 8am-8pm shifts Mon-Sun
- 4 day on 4 day off shift cycle, immediate start dates available
- Full training & induction programme
- 6 month contract with scope for extension
- Onsite parking, Belfast International or Belfast City airport
- Full PPE provided
- Customer oriented, ability to engage & build rapport
- Previous experience within a Covid Testing facility would be highly desirable although not essential as fully paid training is provided.
- IT proficient with sound data entry skills
- Effective Communicator
- Confident & professional approach
- Drivers licence advantageous
- Flexible and adaptable character
- All successful candidates will be required to produce a negative test result prior to job commencement.
- Covid sample collections at Belfast International or Belfast City Airport
- Confidently perform Throat and Nasal swab tests inline with current clinical standards
- Data entry & report typing
- Advice travellers on testing requirements and Travel legislation
- Provide reassurance and support to customers
- Customer service & guidance
- Compliance with health & safety procedures & processes
- Cleaning duties as required
- Monitoring appointment list and queue control
- Handover with team and couriers at start / end of shifts
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....