Our large Pharmaceutical client is currently hiring for a SAP Planning & Manufacturing Master Data Manager position. You will be reporting into the Global Supply Chain Lead, and you will be responsible for managing and conducting both manufacturing-related master data and planning in SAP ECC S/4 HANA and SAP Integrated Business Planning. This is a permanent, full time, hybrid role.
- Managing the preparation of SAP IBP master data for internal and external manufacturing sites in a coordinated manner.
- Take ownership and centralise the administration and oversight of planning and manufacturing data within SAP S/4 HANA.
- Define and implement data governance policies, procedures, and best practices for planning and manufacturing master data, while ensuring the maintenance of data quality and integrity.
- 5+ years in a similar role, or with supply chain, demand planning, plant scheduling, or data management.
- Experience with Master Data is absolutely crucial for this role.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP IBP.
- Being an excellent communicator is essential for this role as you will be dealing with stakeholders.
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...