SAS System Administrator
My global banking client is looking for an experienced SAS System Administrator. Ideally you will have8+years of IT experience 5 of with 3 years of SAS.
- Perform SAS 9.4 installations
- Perform SAS platform and security setups
- Migrate Data and content from legacy to new platform
- Application migration and provide warranty support to developers
- Performance Tuning of the SAS clusters
- SAS platform and GRID administration
- Automation of procedural tasks
- Cluster expansions and HA / DR setups
- Technical expertise of SAS 9.x platform
- SAS Installation, Configuration, application migration and Implementation
- Maintenance and support of SAS Client/Server products, services and infrastructure, working towards globally and future state aligned solutions.
- Deep understanding of the SAS Platform architecture & GRID LSF administration experience
- Linux administration experience/knowledge
- Comfortable working with the shell, understanding scripting, integrated authentication stacks (AD / Linux integration, Krb and ldap based directory services, SSO identity services), file systems, security, secure shell, permissions, process management, regular maintenance tasks.
- Parsing and interpretation of system and application logs. Debugging issues with core services. Monitoring
- RDBMS: postgres, mysql knowledge desirable
- Accountability and input to Environment & Release activity.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. SAS Certified Platform Administrator is desirable but not essential
Get in touch ASAP to find out more details as my client is looking to move quickly.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....