Do you have a passion for Construction and are looking for something in the commercial sector? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a scaffolder Immediately.
- Location: Horsham East Sussex
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Pay rate: £16.00 £20.00 (Self-Employed)
- Randstad CPE contact: Tom Churchill (Brighton office)
A well established Scaffolding contractor who works across the Sussex area.
Working for the Scaffolding contractor our client will be working with the main contractor making sure all that the scaffolding is erected timely and professionally. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Be able to Erect and dismantle Scaffold..
- Handling and/or moving material.
- Knowledge of working at heights
- Effectively communicate to all site personnel.
- Daily maintenance of equipment.
- Identify, report and correct hazards.
- Perform tasks maintaining all health, safety and environmental rules and ensure all work is done in a manner which enhances the safety of the work environment.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a Scaffolding position
- You will have Part 1 qualification and above qualified by experience.
- Working knowledge of site health & safety procedures would be an advantageous.
- Strong work ethic in a team .
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call Tom Churchill on 07810834454 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....