Scheduler / Planner - Carnforth - Leading employer - Long term contract
Our leading Construction client is seeking a Scheduler / Planner on a long term contract (with potential for temp to permanent), working as part of a busy and successful team in the local office, you will help ensure delivery of key client are received on time and in budget.
- Immediate start available
- 37.5 hours per week (Rota: 6am-2:30pm/7am-3:30pm/8:30am-5pm)Monday to Friday
- Overtime available if required
- Full training provided
- Excellent team environment
- £25k NEG - potential for Temp to permanent
- Schedule and plan deliveries
- Negotiating rates and time frames with hauliers
- Deploy and oversee shipments
- Support customer processes and orders on internal systems
- Liaise with sales teams to update on ETA's and any issues
- Prepare and plan the following day activity
- Scheduling experience
- Able to prioritise and multitask
- Competent IT skills and keen to learn
- Good negotiation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.