"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love"
Are you a knowledgeable, resourceful, and dynamic School Business Manager looking for your next rewarding challenge at a nurturing and inclusive school?
Are you able to work effectively and logically to increase the overall efficiency of non-teaching operations within a school?
Do you have the ability to multitask?
Do you have the SBM qualification?
Apply right away if the answer to any of these questions is yes!!
About a School:
At this primary school, they provide the best opportunities for learning for all their pupils. They ensure that every child is supported so that they can become the citizens of tomorrow. They are encouraged to take an increasing responsibility for their learning. They want to equip their pupils with confidence, resilience and independence so that they are best prepared for the next steps in their learning journey.
This school is seeking an exceptional School Business Manager with high aspirations to share in the leadership of this special school. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop the delivery of all financial and business operations.
This is a full time role starting ASAP and you will be expected to work from 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Strategic and operational management of finances, human resources, school's marketing, facilities, and sustainable development
- Line management and the professional development of support staff
- Keep accounts up to date for inspection, along with ordering goods and services and paying suppliers and contractors
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed at all times
- Management of the school's administrative systems using FMS and SIMS
- To project many aspects of the school's income, expenses, and balance while conducting a strategic financial analysis of the budget
- Managing the Census and all records
Benefits with this amazing role:
- Exclusive roles when you work with Randstad
- DBS and school application support
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Onsite car parking at the school
- Online training platform with access to courses
- Refer a friend scheme with a reward of £300 of shopping vouchers
Required skills for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a proven track record in a senior or lead role
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (This is essential)
- DBS on the update service or willingness to get one
- Have proven expertise in financial management, strategic financial thinking and analysis
- To work flexibly and undertake other duties as may be required by the Headteacher, to ensure the smooth running of the school
- Carry out Professional Development Reviews of site and Office/Administrative staff and initiate relevant professional development
- Ensure staff are paid in line with their agreed terms and salary scales and details are accurately recorded in the School's financial records
- Lead on the recruitment of site and office/ administrative school personnel in conjunction with the Headteacher
Randstad is committed to ensuring the safety of young children; therefore all candidates will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check and verifiable professional reference checks.
How to apply:
If you are ready to excel in your career with the support of Randstad Education - Apply Now!
Please submit a CV outlining your skills, experience and suitability to the role and I will be in touch with you shortly!...