Do you have passion for bettering young people's lives AND have an abundance of science based knowledge?
Can you see yourself improving the educational future of pupils who require a higher level of support than what a mainstream school can offer?
We are looking for a Science based Teaching Assistant who can come into a Pupil Referral Unit in Altrincham and carry out/support workshops with young teens who may have Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
- the ability to communicate with children from diverse backgrounds
- be comfortable working with children who may have faced struggles in School and require that extra support
- confidence in behaviour management skills
- the ability to guide children in building their self-esteem and confidence
- a nurturing and trusting nature
- the ability to engage the pupils in exciting science based workshops
- work in a team with the teacher or teaching assistants
- gain meaningful work relationships with like-minded staff
- make a difference in young peoples lives and better their future
- ongoing Randstad employment support tailored to you
- free CPD courses
- your personable Randstad consultant to guide you through your placement
If this job description suits you and you're available full time ongoing, then click APPLY or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1904 and the team can answer any questions you may have....