Maternity Cover until Feb 2023
Randstad Education are working with Good school in Liverpool with excellent growth opportunities, teamwork and support throughout. This school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school and develop your skills and techniques. The school commits itself to providing the best education it possibly can to a multitude of different students allowing them to achieve at the highest levels.
I am currently searching for a candidate who enjoys a challenge and is ready to teach pupils in a positive, proactive environment!
- Be a passionate and fun teacher, eager to grow within a great team
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
- Must be able to teach PHYSICS to KS5 / A Level
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- flexible hours and working patterns
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Sean Simmons, via email email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.