Are you an experienced Science Teacher?
Are you looking for a new environment?
Are you looking to take the exciting next step in your career?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for Science Teachers to work in our fantastic portfolio of Secondary Schools across North Wales and Chester.
You will be responsible for teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 pupils. You may also be required to teach up to KS5. The ideal candidate will have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills, in depth subject knowledge and maintain high standards to ensure pupil progression.
- Working in good-outstanding schools
- Flexible work to fit around your commitments
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid on a weekly basis
- A dedicated and supportive consultant with experience of working in education
- 24/7 support
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Plan and deliver creative and innovative lessons
- An interest in working with a group of people with learning disabilities
- Possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and the open mindedness to try a more hands on approach to the curriculum.
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Be aware of the learning needs of the pupils you teach and ensure that each student is given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential
- Have the passion to teach and to make a difference
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (e.g. QTS)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- KS3/4 experience- KS5 experience is desirable
Are these skills that you feel you have? Do you feel that this could be a rewarding role for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Please call Sioned at the Chester office on 01244 500 425 today or apply online.
If this position does not fit your needs we would still love to hear from you. Our extensive portfolio of schools allow us to offer roles ranging from day to day, long term, and permanent placement opportunities for our teachers. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!