*Secondary Teachers required immediately*
Are you looking for flexible work where you are still exposed to the classroom environment?
Have you got exceptional teaching skills?
Are you passionate about providing a nurturing approach to learning basic skills?
Do you have eligibility to work in the UK? (this is essential)
If it's a yes, Apply now!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified Teacher to work for a welcoming Secondary School based in Biggleswade. The school prides itself on giving children the best possible starts in a learning environment that encourages independence and positivity.
You will be providing children and young people with the necessary lesson planning needed to thrive within the curriculum. It is a highly rewarding role, where you will be guiding KS3 & KS4 pupils through every step of their learning journey.
This is a full-time position - Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 3:30
- Deliver a range of lessons to students across KS3 and KS4 in the absence of the usual teacher
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills to maintain a productive learning environment for the students
- Support students wherever possible with completing their work
- Deliver lessons - where appropriate - in absence of the usual teacher
- Liaise with other members of staff in regards to student well being and behaviour
- Relevant teaching experience. (must be able to provide 2 professional references)
- Approachable and presentable
- Being passionate about working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service will be required for this role or we will need to process this for you.
- QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
- Eligibility to work in the UK(sponsorship is not available with this role)
- Sound knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- An adaptable approach to teaching
- Access to excellent CPD programmes with the school
- Career growth opportunities within the school
- Refer a Friend scheme where you could have the chance to earn a £300 Love2shop voucher - (subject to terms and conditions.)
- Lesson planning assistance
- Gaining experience in a busy school environment
- Competitive pay rates
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started!!
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children....