Are you a secondary teacher with a subject specialism for Maths? Can you calculate the the equation for student engagement? Do you have good classroom management and communication skills?
If you find yourself answering 'yes' to the questions above then please apply to this Maths Teacher role in Hemel Hempstead starting as soon as possible!
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Great transport links to the school
- Becoming part of a friendly and enthusiastic workforce
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Have a genuine love for teaching your class
- Controlling behaviour management within the classroom
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Experience working with secondary school children
- Strong communication skills with students, staff and parents
If you fit the criteria for this role then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1930....