Are you a Secondary teacher based in China?
Available to start ASAP?
Excited by a Beautiful Suzhou location in China?
This is an amazing opportunity for Secondary teachers to work in a top level school in beautiful Suzhou in China.
Teachanywhere is delighted to once again be supporting Dulwich College International in filling the following ASAP vacancies :
- Secondary Maths Teacher
- Secondary Computer Science Teacher
- Secondary Physics Teacher
- Secondary Economics Teacher
- Secondary Science Teacher
About Dulwich College International
This is a global family of schools providing a dynamic and innovative international curriculum, world-class facilities and an outstanding faculty from around the world and was founded in partnership with Dulwich College, a leading independent school in the UK.
What is the Package like?
- A highly competitive salary package
- Accommodation provided and paid for by schools
- Return Airfare and baggage allowances
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage
- The cost of all working visas and work permits paid for by the school
- 2 -3 year contracts
Dulwich International High School Suzhou
Dulwich International High School in Suzhou is made up of approximately 850 students from age 14 to 19, with over six different nationalities represented in a diverse student body. The school provide students an academically rigorous, challenging and rewarding international curriculum, designed to offer the very best preparation for entry to universities worldwide. Cambridge IGCSE and A Level courses are taught across three and four year programmes. The school is on the shared campus with Dulwich College Suzhou. Through co-curricular activities, competitions and social functions, students have many opportunities to meet international students and learn about different cultures. The school site provides students with an excellent environment for learning and access to a wide range of educational resources. The new purpose-built building offers 16,959 square metres of space. Each room is equipped with smart technology, as well as central air and filtration systems. The 56 classrooms include custom designed science labs, a library, a black box theatre, music practice rooms, sport fields, a roof garden and a medical centre.
Living and Working in Suzhou
Live and work in Suzhou, China. This incredible location is renowned for its stunning canals, bridges and classical gardens. Recently voted as the second most "liveable" city in China for expatriates, it is only 22 minutes on the fast train from the hustle and bustle of vibrant Shanghai.
To be successful in your application, you should have:
- A full teaching qualification/license
- A good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- A minimum of two years experience and citizenship of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, both for Visa requirements
- Previous EAL teaching experience is an advantage
- Ability to pass police checks and background checks including references
- A desire to get fully involved in extra curricular activities and boarding duties
'Teach the world, live the dream' - Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online.
If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!...