Are you flexible, enthusiastic and committed to working with children?
Have you got a desire to show everychild that they matter and that they have potential?
Do you want to make a difference to a young person's life?
If so, then this role would be for you!
- £65-£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Be able to work 1-1 building up the confidence of the student
- Ensuring the pupil stay on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- Following an individual behavioural and learning plan
Qualifications are not essential but would be desirable.
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1930 for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!