Do you have experience working with tier 1 contractors? Are you looking for a new work opportunity on a major infrastructure Joint Venture in the Kent area? Would a chance to be employed by a market-leading civils contractor interest you? If so, please read on…
Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an experienced Section Engineer to assist on tier 1 joint venture on a major tunnelling project. The opportunity is permanent, and the project has a number of years worth of work ahead. The project will involve heavy civils, and the use of a TBM - as such, it is essential for potential candidates to have experience working on tunnelling projects previously!
- Competitive salary and package
- A chance to work on a major joint venture for an established contractor
- An opportunity to boost your personal credentials on a CV for future roles
- Progressional and developmental opportunities within the company
Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting into the Sub Agent
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of shift engineers on the TBM and ensuring the progress of the project is in conjunction with plans - as well as communicating any delays
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised tier 1 contractor
- Heavy civils experience (particularly) within the tunnels environment
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Joe Allchurch via email at or on 020 4519 6708.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.