New civil engineering opportunities for experienced Section Engineers starting soon!
Employment type: Permenant
Start date: January
A diverse portfolio of civil engineering schemes ranging from access road improvements, public realm works, concrete repairs & reinstatements, water treatment works and specialist framework projects.
You will be responsible for:
* Reporting to a Project Manager on one of two exciting civils schemes in Kent
* Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
* Managing all health and safety and RAMS
* Liaising with the client team and consultants
* Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff
* Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
* Ideally you will have progressed from site engineer to site agent
* Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
* Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
* CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
* First Aid
Contact George Adams at Randstad CPE in Maidstone on 01622 357230 (Option 4)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.