Do you have experience working with children or with adults with additional care needs? Do you want to take on a new and exciting challenge that will help to enhance your career? If you want to make a difference to some of the most vulnerable learners in Leeds this is the role for you.
We are looking to recruit a teaching assistant to work in a Bradford SEN school with pupils who have a diverse range of Special Educational Needs. All pupils have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that clearly identifies their individual learning and care needs. You will be supporting teachers in the keystage 2 primary classes with small groups of students.
- hardworking, relish a challenge and be prepared to give 100%
- A dedication to help to create a positive learning environment
- Being a resilient, caring and supportive person
- Confident working with children with ASC and challenging behaviours
- Commitment to working in a provision where communication is at the heart of teaching and learning
- Willing to make a positive contribution to the life of the school
Benefits of the role include:
- Gaining valuable experience with a skilled staff team who will help to improve your knowledge and skills within the SEN sector
- Working with pupils who are eager to learn
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £300 per referral
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant who will support you throughout your journey
- Careers advice
- Exclusive online discount app
There is no doubt that this job is challenging however the rewards are significant.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, please apply today.