Do you want to take on a new and exciting challenge that will help to enhance your career? Have you got experience working with children or with adults with additional care needs? Would you like to join a secondary SEMH school in Bradford supporting pupils with additional learning needs and guiding them to reach their full potential? This could be the role for you.
Required to start immediately on a long-term, ongoing basis, the school believes that all pupils deserve the opportunity to be supported in their re-engagement with learning and school life through a stimulating, safe and welcoming environment where the curriculum is dedicated to meet the differing needs and interests of all pupils.
The school is equipped with modern facilities and has a recently refurbished support department and is easily accessible from Leeds and Kirklees for those applicants with their own transport. For non-drivers, the school can be accessed via several public transport links.
Working as a SEMH Teaching Assistant in this school you will be:
* Working alongside class teachers supporting students aged 11-16 in classes.
* Supporting students with additional behavioural or mental health needs.
* Assisting pupils on a 1:1 and on a small group basis to raise progress and attainment.
* Supporting pupils inside and outside the classroom.
The requirements for the role are:
- Experience of working with children or adults with additional needs
- A dedication to creating a positive learning environment to pupils who are eager to learn
- Being a resilient, caring and supportive person
- A DBS on the update service
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £300 per referral
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant who will support you throughout your journey
- Careers advice
- Exclusive online discount app
The successful candidate will work in a school that offers a nurture based approach and educational facilities that support pupils and their families to ensure they achieve positive outcomes for their future.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, please apply today.