Are you looking for a career in education, to find your perfect job?
Can you spark interest with a wide range of enthralling and stimulating activities?
Do you have experience of supporting students with SEN needs?
Can you encourage children to get involved with positive learning opportunities?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for an SEN Learning Mentor to support a local school in Wrexham. This role will include some Teaching assistant work - leading small groups and some one to one work. Candidates with experience engaging children or with challenging behaviour are highly desirable. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and dedicated colleagues
Creating a positive learning environment through captivating activities
* Using your skill-set to engage children and support them in their everyday learning
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your student's development
* Have a genuine love for nurturing and supporting young people
* Experience working with children (not necessarily in a classroom)
* Strong ability to engage children
* Experience of supporting individual with SEN needs
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Relevant qualifications desired, but not necessary
Still interested? send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch!...