SEN Teaching Assistant
September 2021 Start
Pay: £70-£85 a day
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role within a mainstream primary school? Are you passionate about making a difference to students learning?
If so then we want to hear from you!
Randstad Education are searching for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a well regarded secondary school in Romford.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will support individuals with additional needs in KS3 and KS4. You will be required to work 1:1 and on a small group basis with individuals with various learning difficulties and be responsible for undertaking interventions. You will work closely with the SENDCo in order to monitor the progress of pupils that you are supporting, as well as enhancing your own professional development.
We are looking for people who can work full-time as an SEN Teaching Assistant and commit on a long-term basis.
Key Requirements of an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience working with individuals with SEN on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Have an understating of students with emotional needs
- The ability to motivate and engage children
- Confident in managing challenging behaviour
- Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects
- Experience with Makaton / PECs / Team Teach (desirable)
- An enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Randstad as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Support to edit and improve your CV
If you're interested in becoming an SEN Teaching Assistant and feel that you meet the above criteria please follow the on screen instructions or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know anyone looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant role? If so, we offer a fantastic "refer a friend" scheme where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every SEN Teaching Assistant you refer to us that we place (subject to Ts and Cs). If the SEN Teaching Assistant role isn't for you but you would like to discuss any other opportunities we have available please send your CV to email@example.com....