- Are you an experience SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new position?
- Are you looking to use your SEN Teaching Assistant experience to help students with needs?
- Are you potentially interested in using this SEN Teaching Assistant position as a springboard into a career in teaching?
Randstad Education, an approved NTP partner, are excited to announce that one of our partner SEN Schools based in Twickenham are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a full time basis from now. This role is a great opportunity to utilise your academic qualifications and experience to help these students achieve.
For further details on the SEN Teaching Assistant, see below:
- The SEN Teaching Assistant will work with schools to deliver a tailored programme of support for disadvantaged pupils who need it most.
- As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be expected to deliver a minimum of 15 one-hour sessions to a minimum of 70 disadvantaged pupils in the academic year to meet the needs of the school.
- As a SEN Teaching Assistant will cover subjects including literacy, numeracy, and science.
- As a SEN Teaching Assistant will have an awareness of the curriculum and different teaching approaches and pedagogy.
- As a SEN Teaching Assistant direct line manager will be the SEN Coordinator or SENCO for short.
- As a SEN Teaching Assistant will complete a training programme (one week for QTS applicants and two weeks for those without QTS) with Liverpool Hope University.
- 8:30AM - 4:00PM
SEN Teaching Assistant requirements:
- SEN Experience (ASD)
- University degree (not needed but preffered)
- Enhanced DBS
- Suitable references
If you feel you have the ability to make a difference in young people's lives please, don't hesitate to send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org to be potentially shortlisted for the As a SEN Teaching Assistant .
Do you know a friend looking for aAs a SEN Teaching Assistant? If so, we offer a fantastic "refer a friend" scheme where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every SEN Teaching Assistant you refer to us that we place (subject to Ts and Cs). If the As a SEN Teaching Assistant role isn't for you but you would like to discuss any other opportunity we have available please send your CV in the first instance to Luke Watters at Luke.Watters@Randstadeducation.co.uk.
Successful As a SEN Teaching Assistant applicants will be invited to take part in a telephone assessment and also interviewed to discuss suitability for the role. Randstad Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....