Are you looking to join a school that can offer you career progression and a supportive team?
Do you want to work in a specialist school supporting children and young adults with learning difficulties or complex needs?
This school can and will offer you a job for life! This is an award winning and inspiring school with brilliant career progression and a happy and friendly working environment!
This specialist school in Berkeley is looking for an inspiring SEN Teacher to educate and support children and young adults who face challenges associated with social, emotional and mental health needs. This is a welcoming and therapy led school that supports children between the ages of 9-16 years. This school is committed to supporting every individual child and ensuring that no one gets lost in the crowd. They have created a unique and creative learning community, in which everyone feels cared for, challenged and inspired. Due to this commitment the school offers smaller classes of 10 children with dedicated teachers and support staff. This role is needed on a full time permanent basis but is a term time only role. This setting is seeking a teacher that can deliver high quality teaching and learning across multiple subjects to children and young people with SEMH and other complex or anxiety related needs who may present with challenging behaviours associated with their diagnosis. Some pupils may have multiple learning difficulties, if you are this teacher get in touch now.The school is commended by parents, pupils, staff and OFSTED and have recently been graded GOOD with elements of outstanding.
Interview date: 28/9/21 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent Teaching role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in this setting
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN
- QTS status/ valid teaching qualification
- Own Transport- Due to locality of the school
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning across multiple subjects to children and young people with SEMH and other complex or anxiety related needs who may present with challenging behaviours associated with their diagnosis. Some pupils may have multiple learning difficulties.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now, if you have any questions regarding this role please feel free to call Bryony on 07546027009
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership....