Do you have what it takes to guide a child through the National Curriculum in such a way that their
learning difficulties become irrelevant? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in education? Are you driven, compassionate and committed to improving children's learning experiences?
We are looking for skilled, passionate and caring SEN Teachers in Bristol. If you think that the above sounds like you. Then press apply!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Opportunities to develop key skills
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence and build confidence
* Preferably Team Teach Qualified
* Proficiency in Makaton, MAPA etc. is desirable, but not necessary
* Previous experience working with children with additional needs
* Hold QTS
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the start of something good!