Can you recognise individuality in young adults and encourage them in their own unique ideas and
talents? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in education? Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs? Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour?
We are looking for skilled, passionate and caring SEN Teachers in Newton Abbot. The role involves teaching small classes of A-Level pupils, with additional needs. If you think that the above sounds like you. Then press apply!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Opportunities to develop key skills
* This is a permanent position
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence and build confidence
* Previous experience working with children with additional needs
* Have, or be close to achieving, QTS
* A caring and thoughtful personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency in Makaton, MAPA etc. is desirable, but not necessary
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or send your CV to email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!