SEN Teaching Assistant KS3 and KS4 | Immediate start | Havering
Are you up for a challenge?
Do you thrive working with children with special educational needs (SEN)?
Have you already got experience working with children and are now looking for your next opportunity working with children who have got SEN?
If this sounds like you, look no further because we are currently looking for some enthusiastic and strong minded people to work with some challenging pupils in KS3 and KS4 who have got SEN. These children will require their TA to be patient and strong with behaviour management.
About the school:
- Graded outstanding by Ofsted
- Located in Havering (Essex)
- Supportive staff and SENCO
- State of the art building and facilities throughout
- Fantastic CPD packages available for the ideal candidate
If you would like to work as a KS3 and KS4 SEN Teaching Assistant for a prestigious school in Havering, you will be tasked with:
- Providing in-class support and guidance to the children you are responsible for
- Running interventions in maths, English and behaviour support for children outside of class
- Keeping up to date with and following EHCP's
- Working very closely with a handful of KS3 and KS4 SEN children who have challenging behaviour
If you would like to work as a KS3 and KS4 SEN Teaching Assistant for a prestigious school in Havering, you will benefit from:
- CPD packages
- Hands on and supportive SENCO
- A chance to earn £300 extra as part of our refer-a-friend scheme
- Being part of a supportive, welcoming and close-knit team
If you would like to work as a KS3 and KS4 SEN Teaching Assistant for a prestigious school in Havering, you will have to have:
- An interest in working with KS3 and KS4 SEN children who have challenging behaviour
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Previous experience working with children, or vulnerable adults
Desired but not essential:
If you would like to work as a KS3 and KS4 SEN Teaching Assistant for a prestigious school in Havering, you will benefit from having:
- A Level 2 (or above) in CACHE
- A degree
- Experience in working with SEN children
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 SEN teaching assistant you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS3 and KS4 SEN teaching assistant Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...